BLS CPR TRAINING ONLINE
All courses can be completed online in just a few hours or less. Once you have finished the exam via our quick and easy online system, you will receive a PDF copy of your certificate immediately via email, as well as your card within 2-5 business days. Certifications are Valid for 2 Years! Once we received your payment, we will send your course link by email.
BLS CPR NEW ONLINE TRAINING
This course is for healthcare professionals who need to know how to perform CPR for a wide variety of in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings. The most common kind of certification is BLS Provider for Healthcare Workers, required for working in the healthcare industry such as a hospital, clinic, nursing home, assisted living facility, or any healthcare setting. Updated changes in essential life support from the American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care:
· Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
· The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
· 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child, and infant
· 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child, and infant
· Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
· Bag-mask techniques for adult, child, and infant
· Rescue breathing for adult, child, and infant
· Relief of choking for adult, child, and infant
· CPR with an advanced airway*
You will receive a Two-year certification card. Approx. 2 Hours.
Ready to sign up for one of our courses? Click the "Start Course" button now!